What MYP/VOX Achieve
· Attended and spoke at Regional and National Conferences
· Organised two “Question Time” sessions with local councilors/
· Warwick forum created “Think Before You” which they presented to full council, safer schools and Warwick District council.
· Provided information for Overview and Scrutiny Committee
· Lobbied MP’s on issues Young People are facing.
· Produced Cyber Bullying Poster
· Attended a 3 day training residential.
· Attended British Youth Council National Sit-in and 4 Regional Conferences
· Met and consulted with many more MP’s
· Contributed to the consultation on the transformation of Targeted Services for Young People and the Strategy for Vulnerable Young
· Produced a podcast on anti-bullying
· Been part of interview panels for Heads of Service and other Senior posts
· Organised and facilitated discussions with leaders of different organizations'
· Joint meetings with the Children in Care Council
· Collected names for petitions on Campaign issues
· Involvement in the Children's’ Commissioner Take Over Day